Wednesday, February 17, 2010

I said that there would be daring-do!

Ok, well. Yes there is, and here it is. You know how I didn't update my blog yesterday, and the day before. Well, that wasn't because there was nothing interesting going on. It was because there was an amazing amount of interesting things going on.

I killed someone, or a rather lot of someones. Very viciously, but it isn't something you'll hear on the news. It was some gang thing. Not important to anyone, and if it was, the Russian government would hush it up. For those of you who are wondering, what about my Talent? Remember, I can make anything happen, because I can't lie. So I could have just killed the druggies by saying that they were dead, if that makes sense. But I prefer to make things happen without my Talent. Well, I still use it, just in different ways. Here's the story.......................................................

The plane dropped me in the middle of nowhere, Siberia to be exact. I Changed into my powerful form. (Well, here is the story on that, real quick. I can't say things about myself, example: I can't say that I have wings, it wouldn't work. So when Helen and I first started the Order, she wrote on me everything I had ever wanted myself to become. Wings and force bending powers included, I even looked a bit different. So, even after the accident, I can still say one word, and become my powerful form. I don't do it much anymore, Ella doesn't like it. Anyway, back to the story.) So I changed into my powerful form. The cold air brushed against my gray wings, I plummeted gloriously towards the ground until, at the last second, I flared my wings and landed in front of a small cinder-block building. This building was notorious for making most of the drugs in Russia, and I was about to blow their operation to bits. I raised my hand, and a hole was blasted in the bare wall. I walked in to the building, the primitive alarm system raging around my head. I walked along a hallway for a second, then heard footsteps. I flourished my hands in front of me, and in them appeared twin swords. Katanas made of pure energy, very wicked. A few guy with machine guns skidded around a corner, as soon as they saw me, they burst out into rapid fire. I let them think they were killing me, making it look like blood and gore were poring out of my slim body. I fell to the floor, they laughed. As they walked towards me, I readied myself for the inevitable burst of energy that would come when they were close enough. One of them kicked me, to make sure I was really dead. I smiled, metaphysical energy burst into physical existence around me. Zero point six, five, eight seconds later three thugs lay lacerated at me feet. I laughed, and walked on. Twenty-two guards later and there were only two people left, and both were scientists that were now running to a helicopter on the pad on the roof. I hopped onto the pad after them just as the helicopter leaped off. The helicopter flew into the air, and so did I. I saw the gang chemists faces as I flew after them. Priceless. I threw both of my swords. One pierced the helicopter's engine compartment, and the other cut through through both targets heads. The helicopter spun to the ground in a plume of smoke and flame.

My job was done, and to cover the evidence of my attack was the last thing I needed to do before I was picked up. I whispered under my breath, "No trace."
Behind me, the gray building dissipated in a mushroom cloud of fire. There nothing left but a crater. I whispered another word and I was back into my real form. I realized the cold snow around me, and waited for Ferdinand to show up in the plane.


There we go, is that not a great story? Amazing huh, I love showing off my powers sometimes. Especially if that means I'm assassinating drug dealers. I like doing that, because I hate drugs. And because killing is sometimes fun.
Well, bye now. This was only my first tale of murder in the light of greater good (and money). So, wait for more, and I'll give you a lot, even from other peoples points of view. See you!
Felix

3 comments: